Thank you for your interest in enrolling in Business Leaders Institute/ Realtor Institute. Please ensure that you answer ALL of the following questions to ensure correct processing of your enrolment.
Once you have completed this form submit it to the Administration Manager either in person or via email to email@example.com
Contact and campus details are provided in the footer of this document.
Please tick where appropriate
* Blended includes face-to-face training delivered at 1/11 Spring Street Chatswood 2067 and access to online learning material,phone support, e-mails, assessment material provided and submitted electronically.
Business Leaders Institute/ Realtor Institute will aim to give students their preference for class times, however this cannot be guaranteed.
Please ensure that you have read the Self Declaration very carefully before you sign this form. Please contact the Administration Manager at BUSINESS LEADERS INSTITUTE/ REALTOR INSTITUTE if you have any questions.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Train the Trainer and Assessor Pty Ltd is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by Train the Trainer and Assessor Pty Ltd for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. Train the Trainer and Assessor Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies; and
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
• populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
• pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third-party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER's website at www.ncver.edu.au).
Powered by ChronoForms - ChronoEngine.com